When you are trying to send an email with attachments or when sending emails to contacts that are not added in the Address book or when the Quick View conflicts with the Outlook program, you are bound to encounter Outlook problems. The program will display an error message that the memory could not be read. The reason given for the error may vary accordingly as per the cause, but the ultimate meaning remaining the same that the memory could not be read.
By default, Microsoft Outlook blocks sending and receiving of certain types of attachments like executive files for security purpose. When any of the 70 blocked files lands in the Outlook interface, the program will show Outlook problems. Not only attachment file types, but sending message to multiple contacts that are not in Address book and Quick View can also result in Outlook.exe memory issues. This article will help you in resolving the issues relating to Outlook memory. If you click the OK button to terminate the action shown in the error message, this will make the issue worse by terminating the program itself. Follow the steps given in this article if you are facing a similar problem in your Outlook 2000.
Instructions by Outlook help
The best way to resolve the email attachment error is not to send such blocked file attachment through Outlook. There is no other way out of that part of the issue. This article will help you in troubleshooting the issue if it is due to the other two reasons stated above. The steps are as follows:
Solution for Sending Emails to Multiple Contacts
- To first begin with, you need to launch “Outlook” on your computer
- Right-click Contacts and select Properties
- Select Outlook Address Book
- Check the box next to Show the Contacts folder in Address Book and click OK
- Begin with the same steps as mentioned in the above guide by launching “Outlook”
- Click Options on the Tools menu
- Click the Other tab
- Select Advanced Options and click Add-in Manager within the menu
- Uncheck the box next to Quick View Plus Outlook AutoZip Extension and click OK three times
- Close and reopen Outlook
Quick View Plus Solution
These steps will fix the Outlook.exe memory issue. If the issues persist, contact Outlook help team for assistance. Hope this article has been helpful in resolving your issue.