Microsoft Outlook has been an ally for managing the abundance of emails that you may have from different service providers. Not only does it collect these mails, but they also make them available for use, even while in offline mode and helps in segregating them under various distinctions. This email client is thus one of the most favored one that is available out there.
Most of us have, at least at some point of time (maybe due to boredom or the drowsy office that can even put zombies to sleep-which makes you do some things that needs serious repair when you snap out of it!) deleted the email files unintentionally. These files can sometimes be those that you can’t do without. At such instances use these instructions from Outlook repair to restore those emails.
Outlook Repair Instructions for restoring Deleted Emails
Follow these instructions to restore those inadvertently deleted emails from Microsoft Outlook:
- If Microsoft Outlook or any other program is open, close them at once.
- Now navigate to “My Computer” and double click on it to open it.
- Open the drive from the hard disk and navigate to the folder that contains the Outlook .pst folder.
- If this folder has not been moved by you in the past, the default location of the file can be found in, “Program Files”>”Common Files”>”System”>”MSMAPI”>”LocaleID”.
- Now look for the specific .pst file that you want to locate by clicking on “Browse”.
- Now scan the files present to find the file that you require. For this, click on “Options” to specify the options that you want to set for the search.
- Once the options have been set, start the scan by clicking on “Start”.
- When the scan is complete, click on “repair” when prompted. Now exit this window and start up Microsoft Outlook again.
- Click on the command “Go” and then click on “Folder list”. From the list of folders locate the folder titled “Recovered Personal Folders”.
- Now double click on”Recovered Personal Folders” to open it.
- Now recover the required mails by dragging these deleted emails into the Outlook folder that you have chosen or into the Folder for inbox.
These steps from Outlook repair can help you to restore those emails that have been deleted accidently and make it ready to be used again. Ciao!